"1st Year Price Guarantee"
Here are some simple suggestions to better access and protect your goods during your storage experience:
- Store items you need to access most at the front of the unit.
- Create a center aisle to access all items.
- When storing tables and other furniture, if possible, remove legs and store tabletops and sofas on end to save space. Whenever possible, place dressers and tables top-to-top to save space.
- Drain gasoline and oil from lawn mowers and other items with engines.
- Common sense and state law determines what may be stored. You alone control access to your storage space. Therefore, never store firearms, illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, live animals, perishables (food), liquids, explosives, flammable liquids and fuels, toxic materials, or other items that need a controlled environment.
- Use trash cans to store shovels, hoes and rakes.
- Use protective covers and treat wood surfaces before storing.
- When storing metal items, wipe all metal surfaces with a rag containing a few drops of machine oil to retard rust.
- Always use high quality locks on your unit. Locks are available for sale - just ask your site manager for a recommendation.
- Do not place boxes directly on concrete floors; use pallets or skids to allow air flow around and under items.